Collection of Information
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site should only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, opt-in newsletters, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, or for the use in email marketing campaigns, and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
TimeWorks Professional Organizing may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from http://lisabrys.com. TimeWorks Professional Organizing may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
TimeWorks Professional Organizing does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
TimeWorks Professional Organizing may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
TimeWorks Professional Organizing may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statues or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon TimeWorks Professional Organizing and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of TimeWorks Professional Organizing; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of http://lisabrys.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age 13
TimeWorks Professional Organizing does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted form our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Websites
TimeWorks Professional Organizing shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, TimeWorks Professional Organizing is a licensee of TRUSTe. The website is also secured by VeriSign.
Acceptance of Terms
- Federal Trade Commission Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 916-205-5034
TimeWorks Professional Organizing
P.O. Box 277181
Sacramento, California 95827
Effective as of November 16, 2017